Adam Weingart, M.D., Vice Chair, Central CO CGB
Adam Weingart, MD joined the legacy group, South Denver Anesthesiologists in 2013, after completing a fellowship in Acute Pain and Regional Anesthesia at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. Dr. Weingart is currently Co-Chair of the USAP Acute Pain Service, as well as a member of the SDA legacy Scheduling Committee and liaison to the Integrated Care Team Committee.
Dr. Weingart specializes in complex orthopedic spine and general orthopedic cases requiring regional anesthesia techniques.
- Medical School: University of Colorado School of Medicine, CO
- Residency: Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship: Adult & Pediatric Regional Anesthesia, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Memberships: Society for Pediatric Anesthesia; American Society of Regional Anesthesia; American Board of Anesthesiologists; American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board Certified: American Board of Anesthesiology