Robert Erickson, CRNA, MSN
I am Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA). I practice general anesthesia for both adult and pediatric patients. I have anesthesia licenses in multiple states, including Ohio, California, and Utah. I am an active member of the Nevada Association of Nurse Anesthetists (NVANA), and the Clinical Quality Improvement committee (CQI) with USAP-NV.
I began my nursing career in Ohio, working in the general medical and surgical intensive care units (ICU) at Huron Road Hospital, a Cleveland Clinic facility. I also worked in California as a travel nurse and staff nurse in the trauma/surgical ICU at San Francisco General Hospital. I desired to increase my knowledge base by earning certification in critical care and more specifically, focusing on the trauma/neuro-critical care patient. After a few years, I decided to continue more in-depth knowledge and formal education, I decided that nurse anesthesia was my next journey. After completing my training, I joined an anesthesia care team in Las Vegas, Nevada, which is now known as USAP-Nevada.
I enjoy spending time with my friends, volunteering, alumni associations, and international travel.
Areas of Clinical Interest
I am interested in mentoring students and individuals currently in the nursing profession. I value continuing education and staying up-to-date on current anesthesia trends. I hold active memberships with multiple healthcare-related organizations.
- Associate of Arts, Cuyahoga Community College (Cleveland, Ohio) 2006
- Diploma in Nursing, Huron Road Hospital School of Nursing (East Cleveland, Ohio) 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Cleveland State University (Cleveland, Ohio) 2009
- Diploma in Nurse Anesthesia, St. Elizabeth Hospital (Youngstown, Ohio) 2014
- Master of Science in Nursing, Youngstown State University (Youngstown, Ohio) 2014