Extraordinary opportunities to grow and thrive
USAP anesthesiologists are part of the nation’s leading, single-specialty anesthesia practice. Our collaborative culture is steeped in excellence. We offer extraordinary opportunities for you to develop, grow and thrive.
We actively hire and recruit partner-track physicians — learn why USAP is the choice for you.
Joining USAP was a great decision for me and it has really allowed me to blossom and grow into the kind of anesthesiologist that I want to be.
What makes USAP a great choice for you?
USAP was built by physicians, for physicians. Our single focus on your specialty means that you are not lost in the bureaucracy of a larger, mixed-specialty organization. When you become a part of USAP, you become part of a group of over 1500 dedicated anesthesiologists focused on one thing-- providing the best quality anesthesia care in the country.
Being part of a national organization, while retaining local clinical autonomy, gives you the best of both worlds. With USAP you are can:
- Amplify and strengthen your voice in local or national legislation affecting our specialty
- Take advantage of USAP’s Partner Track program if you are interested in becoming a physician leader and equity owner.
- Find a USAP location that fits your lifestyle, interests and preference.
- Get access to a vast array of resources such as:
- Knowledgeable thought leaders, including some of the world’s foremost experts in anesthesia care
- A national network of like-minded USAP colleagues to use as a sounding board and platform for sharing best practices
- Superior IT systems for data capture and analytics, routine quality reporting to hospitals and patient satisfaction measurement
- Comprehensive Leadership Development Programs and training, giving you the ability to expand your role and leadership scope as your interest dictates.
- Tools, Training, and data to assist you in patient engagement
- Use of a common revenue cycle management system
Become part of something successful that is making a positive difference in patient care.
Get to know some of our anesthesiologists
Cindy Calder, M.D. USAP-Texas (Houston)
"I started out in medicine wanting to heal the masses and save the world. I did one anesthesia elective and fell in love."
Mark Rubin, M.D., USAP-Colorado
"I do not think of my career as work or a job, but more of a chance to share my skills as a human to improve the lives of others. I enjoy what I do — having the ability to affect lives in a positive manner — and I feel it is a tremendous opportunity that I have been lucky enough to find."
Tamitha Vansickle, M.D., USAP-Colorado
"I have brilliant and compassionate partners. USAP has assembled a truly talented group. "